Yorktown High School
Principal: Joseph DeGennaro
Assistant Principal: John Gollisz
Assistant Principal: Christopher Miller
Assistant Principal: Victoria Garrette
Director of the Alternative High School:
2727 Crompond Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Phone: 914-243-8050 Fax: 914-245-0546
The YHS eighth grade orientation meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 29 at 7:00 p.m. in the Dr. Ralph Napolitano Auditorium. This meeting is for both eighth grade students and their parents.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 3-PART WORKSHOP:
November 8 (2:15pm - 3:15pm)
November 13 (2:15pm - 3:15pm)
November 15 (2:15pm - 3:15pm)
- June 22, 2019
- 1:00 PM at SUNY Purchase
- Four (4) tickets per family
- An equal opportunity lottery for extra tickets will be held at graduation rehearsal (please do not call with requests for extra tickets)
Student Assistance Program Information
Back-to School Night - Thursday, September 13, 2018
2018-2019 Back-to-School Important Information
- YHS Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct Consent Form
- Grades 6-12 Chromebook Letter Sept 2018
- Free and Reduced Lunch
- 2018 Summer Reading List: Click this link for a Google Doc with information related to Summer Reading requirements for the 2018-2019 school year.
- 2019 Yearbook Senior Information: Click this link for a Google Doc containing all the information and dates you'll need for the 2019 Yearbook. Accept our Google Classroom invite in your email to upload the required files.
- To view the recorded stream of the 2018 graduation please visit this link.
- Student login to STAR
- YCSD Academic Eligibility Policy
It is the goal of the Yorktown Central School District that the information on our website is accessible to individuals with visual, hearing or cognitive disabilities. Efforts have been made to ensure that our website complies with New York State standards on website accessibility. If you are unable to access any media or page on our website please email email@example.com with detailed information on the location of the page or media you were attempting to access.