Yorktown High School
Principal: Joseph DeGennaro
Assistant Principal: John Gollisz
Assistant Principal: Christopher Miller
Assistant Principal: Victoria Garrette
Director of the Alt HS: James Emanuele
2727 Crompond Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Phone: 914-243-8050 Fax: 914-245-0546
Information and resources on Chris Herren please click here.
Prom Panel Video Registration link
Please click here to register.
Prom Panel Video Link
Parents & Students:
Please click here to watch the Prom Panel Video.
Information and application for the Advanced Placement United States History class for the 2019-2020 school year is here.
Advanced Placement Exams
- Senior Awards Night will be held on Tuesday, June 4, 2019
- Husker Senior Awards Dinner will be held on Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Last day of classes for 9th, 10th and 11th graders is Friday, June 14, 2019
- Local Exams are scheduled for Monday, June 17, 2019
- Regents Exams begin on Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- Prom will be held on Thursday, June 13, 2019 at the Greentree Country Club in New Rochelle from 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Last day of classes for seniors is Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Senior Day will be held on Thursday, June 13, 2019 and will include breakfast, guest speaker and senior awards
- The Senior BBQ has been moved to graduation rehearsal
- Graduation Rehearsal will be on Friday, June 21, 2019. Time TBD. The Senior BBQ will be provided by the YHS Guidance Department
- June 22, 2019
- 1:00 PM at SUNY Purchase
- Four (4) tickets per family
- An equal opportunity lottery for extra tickets will be held at graduation rehearsal (please do not call with requests for extra tickets)
Student Assistance Program Information
2018-2019 Important Information
- Mr. DeGennaro's Welcome Back Letter to Parents and Students
- YHS 2018-2019 Class Period Schedule - Regular and Delayed Openings
- YHS Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct Consent Form
- Grades 6-12 Chromebook Letter Sept 2018
- Free and Reduced Lunch
- 2019 Yearbook Senior Information: Click this link for a Google Doc containing all the information and dates you'll need for the 2019 Yearbook. Accept our Google Classroom invite in your email to upload the required files.
- To view the recorded stream of the 2018 graduation please visit this link.
- Student login to STAR
- YCSD Academic Eligibility Policy
It is the goal of the Yorktown Central School District that the information on our website is accessible to individuals with visual, hearing or cognitive disabilities. Efforts have been made to ensure that our website complies with New York State standards on website accessibility. If you are unable to access any media or page on our website please email firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed information on the location of the page or media you were attempting to access.