Yorktown High School
Principal: Joseph DeGennaro
Assistant Principal: John Gollisz
Assistant Principal: Christopher Miller
Assistant Principal: Victoria Garrette
Director of the Alt HS: James Emanuele
2727 Crompond Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Phone: 914-243-8050 Fax: 914-245-0546
Information and resources on Chris Herren please click here.
Please take a moment to read Mr. DeGennaro's important letter regarding the Assassination Game.
2019 Yorktown Huskers Senior Journal Ad
Parents and Family Members: Congratulate your senior athlete graduate with a personalized ad in the 2019 Husker Senior Dinner Journal.
Please click here for Senior Husker Dinner Journal Ad form. All details are included on the form.
Prom Permission Slip and Prom Ticket Sales
Please click here for Prom Permission Slip
Senior Prom Tickets Sales - $85 per ticket (cash or check -made payable to YCSD). Tickets will be sold May 2 - May 24th from 8:05am - 3:00pm in Room 110 (tickets will not be sold during Period 1). Students and Parent/Guardian are required to have attended the Prom Panel or viewed the Prom Panel video in order to purchase tickets.
Prom Panel Video Link
Prom Panel Video Registration link-Please click here to register.
Parents & Students:
Please click here to watch the Prom Panel Video - for students only.
Advanced Placement Exams
Information and application for the Advanced Placement United States History class for the 2019-2020 school year is here.
- Senior Awards Night will be held on Tuesday, June 4, 2019
- Husker Senior Awards Dinner will be held on Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Last day of classes for 9th, 10th and 11th graders is Friday, June 14, 2019
- Local Exams are scheduled for Monday, June 17, 2019
- Regents Exams begin on Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- Prom will be held on Thursday, June 13, 2019 at the Greentree Country Club in New Rochelle from 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Last day of classes for seniors is Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Senior Day will be held on Thursday, June 13, 2019 and will include breakfast, guest speaker, senior awards and BBQ
- The Senior BBQ has been moved back to Senior Day - June 13, 2019
- Graduation Rehearsal will be on Friday, June 21, 2019 at YHS - Time TBD.
- June 22, 2019
- 1:00 PM at SUNY Purchase
- Four (4) tickets per family
- An equal opportunity lottery for extra tickets will be held at graduation rehearsal (please do not call with requests for extra tickets)
Student Assistance Program Information
2018-2019 Important Information
- Mr. DeGennaro's Welcome Back Letter to Parents and Students
- YHS 2018-2019 Class Period Schedule - Regular and Delayed Openings
- YHS Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct Consent Form
- Grades 6-12 Chromebook Letter Sept 2018
- Free and Reduced Lunch
- 2019 Yearbook Senior Information: Click this link for a Google Doc containing all the information and dates you'll need for the 2019 Yearbook. Accept our Google Classroom invite in your email to upload the required files.
- To view the recorded stream of the 2018 graduation please visit this link.
- Student login to STAR
- YCSD Academic Eligibility Policy
It is the goal of the Yorktown Central School District that the information on our website is accessible to individuals with visual, hearing or cognitive disabilities. Efforts have been made to ensure that our website complies with New York State standards on website accessibility. If you are unable to access any media or page on our website please email firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed information on the location of the page or media you were attempting to access.