Yorktown High School
Principal: Joseph DeGennaro
Assistant Principal: John Gollisz
Assistant Principal: Christopher Miller
Assistant Principal: Victoria Garrette
Director of the Alt HS: James Emanuele
2727 Crompond Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Phone: 914-243-8050 Fax: 914-245-0546
Information and resources on Chris Herren please click here.
On-Campus Parking Permits: Attention Parents of SENIORS
All SENIORS with a valid driver’s license and vehicle registration are eligible for an on-campus student parking permit for ONE semester. Permits will be issued using a lottery system. ONE lottery will be held for the 2019-2020 school year assigning fall or spring parking (there is no choice of semester); there is a $5 parking fee for each permit.
Please review with your son/daughter the attached letter and driving/parking regulations (click here) before giving your approval for him/her to apply for a permit.
An On-campus Senior Parking Application must be submitted via Google Forms (click here) by August 21.
On September 3, a list of parking permits to be issued will be posted outside the Principal’s Office Suite - Room 110.
YHS Graduation 2019 DVD
If you are interested in ordering a copy of the 2019 YHS Graduation DVD, here is the link:
- http://www.bbi.video/yhs Password - yhs19media
YHS Graduation 2019
Live Stream Link
Graduation Onstage Photos
Parents/students of Class of 2019---the photography company who took two on stage photos at YHS Graduation 2019 will contact you via email. Your child completed a contact card at commencement. Any questions email JDeGennaro@yorktown.org.
SUMMER READING for ALL GRADES click here
Student Assistance Program Information
2018-2019 Important Information
- Mr. DeGennaro's Welcome Back Letter to Parents and Students
- YHS 2018-2019 Class Period Schedule - Regular and Delayed Openings
- YHS Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct Consent Form
- Grades 6-12 Chromebook Letter Sept 2018
- Free and Reduced Lunch
- 2019 Yearbook Senior Information: Click this link for a Google Doc containing all the information and dates you'll need for the 2019 Yearbook. Accept our Google Classroom invite in your email to upload the required files.
- To view the recorded stream of the 2018 graduation please visit this link.
- Student login to STAR
- YCSD Academic Eligibility Policy
It is the goal of the Yorktown Central School District that the information on our website is accessible to individuals with visual, hearing or cognitive disabilities. Efforts have been made to ensure that our website complies with New York State standards on website accessibility. If you are unable to access any media or page on our website please email email@example.com with detailed information on the location of the page or media you were attempting to access.