Yorktown High School
Principal: Joseph DeGennaro
Assistant Principal: John Gollisz
Assistant Principal: Christopher Miller
Assistant Principal: Victoria Garrette
2727 Crompond Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Phone: 914-243-8050 Fax: 914-245-0546
Back-to-School Night - September 12, 2019
Important News and Updates:
- Information and resources on Chris Herren please click her
- STUDENT SCHEDULES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE PARENT PORTAL.
- Schedules will be posted to the Student Portal at a later date.
Yearbook 2020 Senior Portrait Dates:
YHS Underclassmen Portrait Dates:
- 9th grade/Freshman - Tues. 9/17 10th grade/Sophomores - Weds. 9/18 11th grade/Juniors - Thurs. 9/19
- Portraits will take place during English classes. To pre-order a package, go to mylifetouch.com and enter ID: 2I169200Q0. If a form is needed, please pick one up from the YHS Main Office.
- Underclassmen Portrait Retakes:Mon. 11/4 and Tues. 11/5 - stop by the YHS Auditorium during a free period or before/after the school day on these 2 dates.
On-Campus Parking Permits: Attention Parents of Class of 2020 SENIORS
All SENIORS with a valid driver’s license and vehicle registration are eligible for an on-campus student parking permit for ONE semester. Permits will be issued using a lottery system. ONE lottery will be held for the 2019-2020 school year assigning fall or spring parking (there is no choice of semester); there is a $5 parking fee for each permit.
Please review with your son/daughter the attached letter and driving/parking regulations (click here) before giving your approval for him/her to apply for a permit. An On-campus Senior Parking Application must be submitted via Google Forms click here. On September 3, a list of parking permits to be issued will be posted outside the Principal’s Office Suite - Room 110. You must present your valid driver's license and vehicle registration when picking up your parking permit along with the $5 fee.
SUMMER READING for ALL GRADES click here. Please note: The Summer Reading Lists on our site for 2019-20 are accurate. Students in grades 9-11 have been given the opportunity to choose 1 of 3 titles. Upon returning to school in Sept., students will be assessed on writing and comprehension skills that reflect their grade level. Different titles will be offered next year to avoid repetition.
YHS Graduation 2019 DVD:
If you are interested in ordering a copy of the 2019 YHS Graduation DVD, here is the link:
- http://www.bbi.video/yhs Password - yhs19media
Graduation Onstage Photos :Parents/students of Class of 2019---the photography company who took two on stage photos at YHS Graduation 2019 will contact you via email. Your child completed a contact card at commencement. Any questions email JDeGennaro@yorktown.org.
Student Assistance Program Information
It is the goal of the Yorktown Central School District that the information on our website is accessible to individuals with visual, hearing or cognitive disabilities. Efforts have been made to ensure that our website complies with New York State standards on website accessibility. If you are unable to access any media or page on our website please email firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed information on the location of the page or media you were attempting to access.