Yorktown High School
Principal: Joseph DeGennaro
Assistant Principal: John Gollisz
Assistant Principal: Christopher Miller
Assistant Principal: Victoria Garrette
2727 Crompond Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Phone: 914-243-8050 Fax: 914-245-0546
Yorktown High School
2019 Blue Ribbon Award
Important News and Updates:
- 2019-2020 YHS Back to School Information
- 2019-2020 Back-to-School Night Information
- Information and resources on Chris Herren please click here
- In the event of a 2 or 3 hr delayed school opening, there will be a continental breakfast served until lunch is ready. Lunch service will consist of grill items, pizza, made-to-order sandwiches & salads and a pasta entrée. In the event of an early dismissal there will be no service, however vending machines will be available for snacks and beverages.
2020 Important Senior Yearbook Dates:
- 2020 Important Senior Yearbook Dates :(click here)
Senior On-Campus Parking Permits: Attention Parents of Class of 2020 SENIORS
All SENIORS with a valid driver’s license and vehicle registration are eligible for an on-campus student parking permit for ONE semester. Permits will be issued using a lottery system. ONE lottery will be held for the 2019-2020 school year assigning fall or spring parking (there is no choice of semester); there is a $5 parking fee for each permit.
Please review with your son/daughter the attached letter and driving/parking regulations (click here) before giving your approval for him/her to apply for a permit. An On-campus Senior Parking Application must be submitted via Google Forms click here. On September 3, a list of parking permits to be issued will be posted outside the Principal’s Office Suite - Room 110. You must present your valid driver's license and vehicle registration when picking up your parking permit along with the $5 fee.
YHS Graduation 2019 DVD:
If you are interested in ordering a copy of the 2019 YHS Graduation DVD, here is the link:
- http://www.bbi.video/yhs Password - yhs19media
Graduation Onstage Photos :Parents/students of Class of 2019---the photography company who took two on stage photos at YHS Graduation 2019 will contact you via email. Your child completed a contact card at commencement. Any questions email JDeGennaro@yorktown.org.
Student Assistance Program Information
It is the goal of the Yorktown Central School District that the information on our website is accessible to individuals with visual, hearing or cognitive disabilities. Efforts have been made to ensure that our website complies with New York State standards on website accessibility. If you are unable to access any media or page on our website please email email@example.com with detailed information on the location of the page or media you were attempting to access.