Yorktown High School
Principal: Joseph DeGennaro
Assistant Principal: John Gollisz
Assistant Principal: Christopher Miller
Director of the Alternative High School:
2727 Crompond Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Phone: 914-243-8050 Fax: 914-245-0546
- Class of 2018 Graduation Video:
Standard DVD $19.95 / DVD with Digital Download $24.95
order by August 31, 2018 at www.brownpaperbagimage.com/yhsgrad
use the password “bag0media”
- Academic Schedules for 2018/2019 - all schedules will be posted to the portal on Wednesday, August 22 AFTER 4:00
- Attention Parents of Seniors:All seniors with a valid driver’s license and vehicle registration are eligible for a student parking permit for ONE semester. Permits will be issued using a lottery system; there is a $5 parking fee for each permit
- Please review with your son/daughter the attached letter and driving/parking regulations before giving your approval for him/her to apply for a permit.
- A Senior Parking Application must be submitted via Google Forms by August 27.
- 2018 Summer Reading List: Click this link for a Google Doc with information related to Summer Reading requirements for the 2018-2019 school year.
- 2019 Yearbook Senior Information: Click this link for a Google Doc containing all the information and dates you'll need for the 2019 Yearbook. Accept our Google Classroom invite in your email to upload the required files.
- Upcoming Deadlines: Senior Portraits-YHS Auditorium from Wed. 8/15 through Wed. 8/22 http://seniors.legacystudios.com/yorktown-high-school-yorktown-heights-ny/ (additional appointments will open if times fill up) Boys Attire: Black jacket, white dress shirt, choice of tie. Girls Attire: A black shoulder slip will be provided
- To view the recorded stream of the 2018 graduation please visit this link.
- We will post 4th Report Cards to the Parent/Student Portal after 2:00 PM Tuesday 6/26. Final/Official Transcripts will be sent to colleges by July 12.
- Student login to STAR
- Chromebooks:Please take moment to read the Grade 6-11 Chromebook Letter. Also, please remember to complete and return the contract and consent form which is shared as a link within the letter. Chromebook Letter and Contract and Consent Form
- YCSD Academic Eligibility Policy
It is the goal of the Yorktown Central School District that the information on our website is accessible to individuals with visual, hearing or cognitive disabilities. Efforts have been made to ensure that our website complies with New York State standards on website accessibility. If you are unable to access any media or page on our website please email firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed information on the location of the page or media you were attempting to access.